Orion 76mm Tube Rings
- Set of two cast-aluminum telescope tube rings with quick-release, hinged clamp knobs and felt lining
- Tube rings allow you to securely attach a telescope optical tube to a mount and tripod
- Sold in sets of two rings with mounting bolts and washers are included
- One telescope tube ring has 1/4"-20 piggyback camera adapter; the other has a threaded 1/4"-20 socket
- Inside tube ring diameter is 76mm
Orion’s cast-aluminum tube ring set features quick-release, hinged clamp knobs and felt lining. Designed for use with Orion telescope mounts, they fit some other brands of telescope mounts as well. One of the two rings in the set has a 1/4"-20 piggyback camera adapter on it, the other has a threaded 1/4"-20 hole. The piggyback camera adapter can be removed for mounting an adapter plate for a guide scope on top of the tube rings. For use with SkyView Pro or Atlas telescope mounts, you will also need a dovetail mounting plate.
|Name||Orion - 76mm Tube Rings|