Orion 12x60 Astronomy Binoculars
These powerful 12x60 binoculars are ideal for two-eyed astronomical viewing sessions. The big, multi-coated 60mm diameter objective lenses collect 40% more light than binoculars with smaller 50mm objectives. This substantial increase in gathered light allows Orion 12x60 Astronomy Binoculars to provide brighter nighttime views with increased contrast, sharpness, and resolution compared to smaller models. You’ll also be able to obtain views of objects that would be too dim to see in 50mm and smaller binoculars. With the Orion 12x60 Astronomy Binoculars, you’ll see more stars in your favorite star clusters and be able to grab views of fainter nebulas than what you’d see in smaller binoculars.
- A big pair of astronomical binoculars at a small price
- 12-power magnification brings the night sky to you for close inspection
- 60mm objective lenses gobble up light for great views of celestial sights
- Small enough for handheld viewing, but can be tripod mounted for long stargazing sessions
- Multi-coated optics and BAK-4 porro prisms provide bright and detailed views.
Orion 12x60 Astronomy Binoculars feature both a center focus adjustment wheel and individual eyepiece focusing for the utmost focus control. Eyeglass wearers will appreciate the long, comfortable 18mm eye relief. The ample 5.4° field of view lets you scan a substantial swath of sky in each observation. Multi-coated optics and BAK-4 porro prisms ensure high light transmission levels for bright, crisp views.
These powerful Orion 12x60 Astronomy Binoculars are small enough for casual hand-held observing sessions, but we recommend attaching them to a tripod for best results during especially lengthy viewings.
|Name||Orion - 12x60 Astronomy Binoculars|