Orion 1.25" Tele-Extender
Orion tele-extenders permit high-magnification "eyepiece projection" photography of the Moon and planets with a Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope. Orion tele-extenders are designed to fit all Celestron and Meade Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes.
Made of anodized aluminum, the tele-extender fits over a 1.25" telescope eyepiece, with one end threading onto the eyepiece holder (visual back) of the telescope, the other end threading into the T-ring (sold separately) on your camera body.
This Standard Tele-Extender is a fixed-length cylinder that provides a single projection magnification depending on the focal length of the eyepiece you use.
- Orion Explorer II
- Orion Sirius Plossl (except 32mm and 40mm)
- Orion HighLight Plossls (except 32mm and 40mm)
- Orion Ultrascopic (except 30mm and 35mm)
If you have a Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope, get a tele-extender and try your hand at taking awesome, high-resolution photographs of the Moon and planets!
- Essential extender for eyepiece-projection astrophotography with Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes
- Permits high-magnification eyepiece projection astrophotography of the Moon and planets with a Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope
- Provides fixed projection magnification
- One end threads into visual back (over 1.25" eyepiece), other end to a camera T-ring
- If you have a Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope, get a tele-extender and try your hand at taking awesome, high-resolution astrophotographs of the Moon and planets!
|Name||Orion - 1.25" Standard Tele-Extender|
|Manufacturer Part No||05125|
|Custom Stock Status||Place your order to join our wait list - no deposit required.|