Opticstar Adjustable Eyepiece Projection Kit
A premium quality adjustable three-part T/1.25" camera adaptor used for prime-focus and eyepiece-projection astrophotography with SCTs and refractors. It can also be used with Newtonians that have the necessary focus travel (otherwise a barlow lens is required).
- Two-part T/1.25" camera adaptor
- Connects to any DSLR/SLR camera via a T-mount ring (not supplied)
- Threaded 1.25" nosepiece for filters
- Accepts 1.25" eyepieces
- For lunar, planetary and deep-space photography
- Anodised aluminium construction
It will connect to any DLR/SLR camera via a T-mount ring, not supplied. The front 1.25” nosepiece is threaded and will accept filters.
1.25” eyepieces can be inserted into the main body of the adaptor for eyepiece projection astrophotography. The adaptor can be extended or shortened to accommodate eyepieces of different size as well as to change the length of the adaptor when imaging at prime focus.
Recommended for lunar, planetary and deep-space photography.
Anodised aluminium construction.