Officina Stellare RiLA 600mm f/3.8 Astrograph Telescope OTA
Officina Stellare's very own magnificient Riccardi Large Astrograph, RiLA, is partialy due to the Italian optical designer Massimo Riccardi. Officina Stellare has decided to use the Harmer-Wynne scheme, but has modified it with their Rila 600 Astrograph Telescope. Using an aspherical primary and spherical secondary mirror with lenses in the rear, Officina Stellare RiLA contains over 80% of energy focused in 4-6 microns RMS spot corrected at the near visible IR range. Similar to the Riccardi Honders Veloce telescope by Officina Stellare, the Rila is very lightweight. Rila's are great for covering wide corrected field of views with fast focal ratios.
Standard configuration: Zero expansion carbon truss tube design, four Losmandy type dovetails, three ventilation fans, mirrors heating, TC-1 controller, shroud and cap covers. Main optional accessories: Digital focusers, finderscope, additional dovetail bars, customized imaging train parts.
Officina Stellare RiLA Astrograph Features...
- Optical set: RiLA, two mirrors and back lens group
- Clear aperture: 400, 600 and 800 mm
- Focal ratio: F/3.8 (400 mm), F/3.7 (600, 800 mm)
- Corrected field: 60 mm (400 mm), 90 mm (600, 800 mm)
- Spot Size inside full circle: 4 to 6 microns RMS
- Weight: 41 Kg/90.4 Lbs (400 mm)
- Length: 875 mm/34.5” (400 mm)
- Max outside diameter: 590 mm/23.2” (400 mm)
|Name||Officina Stellare - Rila 600 F/3.8 Astrograph OTA|