The Nikon Prostaff 5 82mm 20-60x Zoom Spotting Scope builds on a legend. These entry-level additions to the Nikon ProStaff line feature a 20% cut in weight over their precessors, the RA III series, while the optics take another step forward. The Nikon ProStaff 5 20-60x82mm Spotting Scope features fully multicoated lenses and eyepieces designed to minimize color aberration at the edge of the field of view. Extended eye relief lets you easily enjoy hours of viewing pleasure, and the Nikon ProStaff 5 Spotters are also compatible with a number of newly developed digiscope-compatible lenses that let you take the memories with you. Rugged, lightweight, fully waterproof and nitrogen-purged - the Nikon Prostaff 5 82mm Spotting Scopes bring you crisp, bright images, any time, anywhere.
- Lightweight main body reduced by about 20% compared to the current model.
- Minimized colour aberration at the edge of the field of view and long eye relief are achieved with the newly developed zoom eyepiece lens.
- Large 82mm objective lens provides a brighter field of view.
- All lenses and prisms in the main body and the eyepieces are multilayer coated.
- Waterproof (Up to 1m for 10 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas in the main body. Water-resistant eyepiece lenses.
- The digiscoping mount which can be connected to a wide variety of COOLPIX-series compact digital cameras using an FSB-series Digital Camera Bracket is available for the three newly developed models of eyepiece lenses.
- Build-in type slide hood.
- Lead-and arsenic-free Eco-glass.
- A stay-on case is included.
- Two screw mounting holes of the main body are provided for stable mounting on a tripod adjustable for use with or without a digiscoping system.
- Stylish and compact design.
- The current eyepiece lenses for Spotting scope RAIII series are compatible with the new PROSTAFF 5 Fieldscope main body.
|Name||Nikon - Prostaff 5 20-60x82mm Zoom Spotting Scope - Straight with Tripod|
|Objective Lense Sizes||82mm|
|Optical Design||Fully multilayer coated, Phase correction coating|