Nikon Prostaff 5 16-48x60mm Spotting Scope is an entry-level scope with advanced levels of optical quality and durability! As heir of the legendary RA III series scopes, the Nikon Fieldscope Prostaff 5 60mm Zoom Scope is approximately 20% lighter than the previous models, and delivers sharp, crisp images at any magnification. The Nikon ProStaff 5 16-48x60 Spotting Scope features a carefully designed zoom eyepiece to minimize color aberration at the edges of the field of view; an extended length eye relief makes for hours of comfortable viewing.
Three newly developed eyepiece lenses are compatible with the Nikon ProStaff5 82mm Spotting Scope, featuring digiscoping compatibility - they can connect to a wide variety of COOLPIX-series compact digital cameras, by using the FSB-series Digital Camera Bracket (sold separately).
- Weight of main body reduced 20% over previous models
- Zoom lens eyepiece
- Minimizes color aberration at the edge of the field of view
- Long eye relief - greater distance between the eye and the eyepiece.
- Large objective lens provides a brighter field of view.
- All lenses and prisms in the main body and the eyepiece have multilayer coatings.
- Waterproof (up to 1 m for 10 minutes)
- Fog-proof - O-rings and nitrogen gas in the main body.
- Ocular lenses water resistant.
- Digiscoping mount can be connected to a wide range of compact digital cameras including the COOLPIX series compact digital cameras using an FSB-series Digital Camera Bracket is available for the three newly developed models of eyepiece lenses.
- Integrated sliding sunshade.
- Eco-glass - free from lead and arsenic.
- Includes stay-on case.
- Two threaded holes in the main body enable stable mounting on a tripod; adjustable for use with or without Digiscoping system.
- Stylish and compact design.
- Ocular lenses for the older RA III series are compatible with the main body
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Name||Nikon - Prostaff 5 16-48x60mm Zoom Spotting Scope - Straight|
|Height||115 x 85 mm|
|Optical Coatings||Total multilayer coating, phase correction coating|
|Tripod||2 screw holes to balance the body with or without DSRL camera zoom FSA-L2 + D-SLR digiscoping systems.|
|Water Resistance||Nitrogen gas filled; waterproof up to 1m underwater for 10 min.|