With high resolution silver coating on the prism surface and multicoated optics, the Nikon 10x42 Premier Binoculars allows suitable magnification for hunting conditions. It can be tough to spot small animals such as birds far away in the fading light, but the Nikon 10x42 Premier Binoculars are supplied with 10x magnification and silver-coated optics for high resolution to make this task easier. In addition, these binoculars feature Nikon's exclusive field flattener for sharper viewing. Better yet, when hunting in humid conditions, the Nikon 10x42 Premier Binoculars protect themselves with nitrogen filled equipment.
- Phase-correction: Enhances resolution for excellent detail.
- Silver coated prisms: High-reflection silver coating on the prism surface for the brightest images.
- Quick, central focus knob: For fast subject acquisition.
- Sturdy, die-cast magnesium-alloy body: Cuts weight without sacrificing durability.
- Waterproof/fogproof: Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
- Nikon’s exclusive field flattener and eyepiece design: For remarkably sharp, clear viewing.
- Fully multicoated optics: Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds on every glass surface for bright, vivid sight pictures.
- Durable and protective, rubber-armored coating: Provides a non-slip grip, wet or dry.
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups: With multi-click adjustments are extremely eyeglass-friendly.
- Manufactured responsibly with lead- and arsenic-free Eco-Glass
|Name||Nikon - 10x42 Premier Binoculars|
|Manufacturer Part No||NI-7536|
|Custom Stock Status||Place your order to join our wait list - no deposit required.|
|Angular Field of View||6° Real; 55.3° Apparent|
|Eyepiece Apparent FOV||314 ft at 1000 yds|
|Focus System||Central Focus|
|Included Accessories||Nikon binocular travel case, adjustable binocular strap and lens covers.|
|Size||6.2 x 5.5 in|