Micro Pinion Assembly TeleVue Retrofit, Brake, Black
Known to Fit: TeleVue
Application Notes: The MPA-TEL series fits all first-generation TelVue refractors (except the TV-60). Fits current-production TeleVue refractors. Will not affect collimation. Does not fit the TeleVue Imaging System Series telescopes.
Our MPA-TEL (Micro Pinion Assemlby for TeleVue) line of retrofits improve the focusing precision of the beautiful and high performance Tele Vue Refractors! They utilize an aesthetically pleasing machined pinion assembly that bring form and function together. Just imagine the benefit of having an entire pinion assembly mated to the beautiful TeleVue Refractor telescope at a truly affordable price.
We offer both black anodized and chrome-colored annodized aluminum versions of this retrofit. Also, you can choose retrofits with or without brakes.
- MPA-TELb - Micro Pinion Assembly TeleVue Retrofit, Black Pearl Annodized Aluminum
- MPA-TELBb - Micro Pinion Assembly TeleVue Retrofit, Brake, Black Pearl Annodized Aluminum
- MPA-TELc - Micro Pinion Assembly TeleVue Retrofit, Chrome-colored Annodized Aluminum
MPA-TELBc - Micro Pinion Assembly TeleVue Retrofit, Brake, Chrome-colored Annodized Aluminum
These units use the existing Tele Vue pinion with our 10:1 (approx) fine focus mechanism. Our mechanism has been improved and perfected to allow greater precision, reliability and toughness. All materials are the best available and no short cuts are ever taken.
The installation is easy and will allow you to now achieve the same level of performance with these telescopes as many Feather TouchÂ® focuser owners have experienced on theirs. These units utilize anodized aluminum for corrosion protection. All high load parts are made from hardened stainless steel for long life, reliability and toughness.
- Ultra-smooth coarse/fine focus knobs (~10:1 Ratio)
- Anodized aluminum fine focus knob
- Aluminum Pinion Housing, beautifully designed, machined and laser engraved available in both Chrome and Black Pearl anodized aluminum options
- Redesigned Hardened Stainless Steel reduction assembly for improved reliability and toughness
- Ultra-Low backlash system for accurate control
- Composite anodized aluminum fine focus knob for superior inertial feel
- Large coarse anodized aluminum focus knobs with machined knurled diameter for superior feel and gripping action
- This retrofit is super-easy to install -- customers tell us it took them all of 10 minutes! The unit is djustable for reliable and optimum performance
|Name||Starlight Instruments - Micro Pinion Assembly TeleVue Retrofit, Brake, Black|