With no confusing controls or requirements the Moonglow Technologies All Sky Cam gives you a live video view of the entire sky regardless of weather! Mount it up with a clear view of the sky, connect it up, then sit back and see the sky 24/7/365 from the comfort of your living room or anywhere else.
Ready to go in minutes!
With no software to install, and no controls of any kind, all you need to do is mount the camera outside and plug it into your television's video input.
What you can expect to see:
- Astronomical: Sun, Moon, planets, stars, aurora, Milky Way & zodiacal light under dark skies.
- Meteorological: Cloud type and direction, precipitation, lightning, rainbows.
- Terrestrial: Nearby trees and buildings, horizon line.
An Indispensable Tool for:
- Professional observatories - spot clouds before they ruin observations.
- Amateur astronomers - decide whether tonight is worth going out for.
- Remote observatories - monitor the entire sky better than if you were there.
- Astronomy dark sky sites - know the conditions before driving a long distance.
- Airport FBOs and lounges - provide awareness to pilots and ground crew.
- Weathercasters - give your audience a unique perspective on the sky.
- Weather enthusiasts - see cloud and precipitation types instantly.
- Storm chasers - see above and behind your vehicle easier than ever before.
- Solar power installers - easy to understand obstacle survey imaging.
What's in the box:
- Camera with Lens and Glass Dome, with attached cables
- 25 foot (7.6 meter) power/video extension cable
- BNC-RCA adapter (supplied attached to extension cable)
- Power supply (100-240VAC 50/60Hz, with Euro, UK, US, and Australian plugs)
- 10" Weather sealant strip for cable connections
- User Manual
|Name||Moonglow Technologies - All Sky Camera w/ IPS - NTSC Version|
|Binning Modes||1x2 skip nighttime|
|Body Material||clear anodized aluminum|
|CCD||Color Super HAD CCD II|
|Dimensions||2.0" (50mm) diameter x 4.0" (102mm) tall|
|Exposure time||1/100,000 to 4 seconds, automatic|
|Field of View - Apparent||190 degrees hemispherical|
|Illumination||0.0002 lux (starlight) min|
|Imaging Sensor||Color 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD II|
|Included Accessories||Camera with lens, 100-240VAC 50/60Hz power supply, 25' extension cable, BNC-RCA adapter, cable weatherproofing sealant, user manual.|
|Lens system||1.24mm F2.8, 3 elements|
|Limiting Stellar Magnitude||Approx. 4 (limited by sky brightness)|
|Mounting to telescope||1 5/8" pole mount, or 1/4-20 screw holes|
|Power||2.1x5.5mm female barrel Connection|
|Power Consumption||1.5 watts|
|Power Supply||DC 12V, maximum 120mA|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||greater than 50dB|