Typical Dark Current: 0.2 e-/pixel/sec.
Goodbye Goliath! MicroLine is smaller and lighter-weight than the competition, but outperforms them in key areas such as noise, frame quality, download speeds, bit-depth, and CCD cooling.
Typical performance and features include:
- Sensor Cooling up to -70°C
- Interline sensor operation at 12 MHz (16-bit)
- Full frame sensor operation up to 10 MHz (16-bit)
- Dual Super Coated AR Window
- Heavy weight performance in a 2.8 lbs package
- Liquid and Air Cooled bases
- RBI Annihilator Standard
- AR Coated Windows
- Video mode with interline sensors
- Small Footprint (3.7 x 3.7 x 5in.)
- Reaches operating temperatures in 5 minutes!
|Name||FLI - MicroLine Series - KAF-4301E Grade 2 Full Frame Front Illuminated Monochrome CCD Camera (no shutter) - DISCONTINUED|
|Manufacturer||Finger Lakes Instrumentation|