Jims Mobile, Inc. (JMI)
Learn MoreFREE SHIPPINGModel#: LB16TNT(48 States)
Learn MoreFREE SHIPPINGModel#: RB66(48 States)
FREE SHIPPINGModel#: NGT12.5(48 States)
- Open truss Newtonian
- Split-ring equatorial mount
- Rotating nose assembly
- Built-in azimuth adjusting plate for easier polar alignment
- Compact size
- Fast one-man assembly
- Removable ring assembly allows greater disassembly with the largest component weighing 40 lb.
- Sidereal, Lunar, Solar and King tracking rates with both Northern and Southern hemisphere operation
- Dual control drive corrector with 0.3x / 0.5x / 2x / 4x / 8x / 16x correction
- NGC-microMAX Computer digital setting circles
- CCD autoguider compatible
- Battery and AC power
- Adjustable focal point
- Snap-fit Serrurier truss rods
- JMI's celebrated quality construction
JMI Telescopes (Jim's Mobile, Inc.) is a world-renowned manufacturer of astronomical telescopes and after-market accessories for the amateur and professional astronomer. We produce a variety of unique products that cannot be found anywhere else. The founder and President of Jim's Mobile is Jim Burr.
Jim's philosophy is to create products that no others are selling. "Our style is not to copy other companies, but to create unique products to solve problems. If other companies are building good products, we are not going to compete with them. We only take action when we see a need that no one is addressing. In the case of our NGF focusers, even though there were many companies building focusers, we could find nothing that came close to zero image shift. I thought the time had come to solve that problem."
"The development of the NGT line of telescopes, spanning more than a decade, has been very exciting for us here at JMI. These telescopes represent a total departure from trends in commercial telescope making, and there is no doubt they have a bright future. Our telescopes have received recognition in more than a dozen publications worldwide."