- 82 degree Field - Wide FOV for high and low magnifications.
- Retractible eyecups - Ultra-low profile for eyeglass wearers
- Parfocal eyepiece - Little or no focusing is needed when changing from low to high power.
- Threaded barrels - Accept 1-1/4" Celestron thread-in filters.
- Polished and hard anodized aluminum barrel - Scratch resistant and high end appearance.
- Rubber gripping ring - For secure handling and smooth control of eyecup.
Celestron, is a leading designer, manufacturer and importer of high-quality optical products including computerized and non-computerized telescopes and related accessories, binoculars, spotting scopes and microscopes. Since manufacturing its first telescope in 1960, Celestron has grown to become one of the world's leading telescope makers, and enjoys brand-name recognition among serious amateur astronomers for superior optics, outstanding design, and innovative technology. Celestron's innovative products continue to receive numerous industry and consumer media accolades, adding to an already impressive list that includes awards for product innovation from Reader's Digest, Popular Science, PC Magazine, Popular Mechanics, the Consumer Electronics Association and more. Celestron sells and markets its products worldwide through a variety of specialty retail outlets and international distributors. Celestron is a privately held company with corporate offices and manufacturing facilities, in Torrance, CA.