Rivaling the best CRT monitors available, the MallinCam high resolution monitor permits the highest available resolution from any and all astronomical CCD video cameras. The monitors are built to industrial and scientific standards using and are fitted with anti-glare coatings. They are formatted at true 4:3 ratio which is best suited to Mallincam video CCD cameras. These screens are manufactured from Corning Gorilla Glass, a highly resilient and reliable material.
Inputs are selected via a comprehensive yet highly navigable and intuitive menu system either with a remote keypad or using buttons mounted upon the monitor. Height adjustment and tilt angle are facilitated by means of two hinges on the stand (included). The MallinCam high resolution monitors features include noise reduction, adjustments for contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, zoom, freeze-frame, picture-in-picture for instant side-by-side comparisons and a further plethora of state-of-the-art functions.
- MallinCam High resolution monitors permit the highest resolution possible from astronomical video CCD cameras.
- MallinCam High resolution monitor built to broadcast, scientific and industrial standards.
- MallinCam High resolution monitors designed around 4:3 ratio to best suit MallinCam CCD cameras.
- MallinCam High resolution monitors are constructed from steel for maximum durability.
- MallinCam High resolution monitor runs on 12v DC with included 110v AC power supply..
- MallinCam High resolution monitors run the gamut of connectivity with SBGA, SVBS, S-Video and HDMI, plus 3x BNC75 outputs.
- MallinCam High resolution monitors provide clarity and consistent brightness and color.
- MallinCam High resolution monitors feature a logical and practical menu system.
- MallinCam High resolution monitors are supplied with a stand which configures to the user's needs.
LCD Panel Bright/Dark Dot Warranty & Regulation
Since LCD panel is made up of millions of micro electronic pixels, if one
pixel no longer functions normally, it will become a bright or dark dot. By
ISO 13406-2 standards, MALLINCAM conforms to the acceptance level between 3 to 5
defective bright/dark pixels. In order to deliver ultimate vision experience
to MALLINCAM customer, if your panel is less than or equal to the above number of
dots, then, it is considered as an acceptable LCD monitor."
|Name||MallinCam - 12" High Resolution LCD Monitor|
|AC Adapter||12v DC from 110v AC adapter power supply|
|Continuous Video (VGA)||SVGA out|