This is a discontinued item. We recommend the QHYCCD 10 Megapixel APS Sized One Shot Color CCD Camera as a replacement.
Starlight Xpress M26C USB 2.0 Color CCD Camera
- Very large, high resolution 'SuperHAD' CCD chip, with 10,202,400 x 6.05uM square pixels in a 23.4 x 15.6mm array.
- Single-shot colour, using a Bayer matrix of R, G and B on-chip filters. No filter wheel required.
- Exceptionally low dark signal - No dark frames necessary for most deep sky objects.
- Exceptionally effective anti-blooming with minimal effect on linearity and no lost active area.
- High sensitivity, equivalent to 55% QE at peak of green filters.
- Built-in super high speed USB 2.0 interface for approx. 10 second downloads.
- Built-in autoguider interface and output - compatible with our optional dedicated external guide cameras.
- Built-in dual serial ports for accessory control - directly drive filter wheels, GOTO 'scopes etc.
- Single USB cable control for all features - get rid of that dangerous cable tangle!
- Very low power consumption. Less than 1 amp at 12v DC.
- Compact and lightweight - only 75mm in diameter x 70mm long - less than 500 grams load on the telescope.
|Name||Starlight Xpress - M26C USB 2.0 Color CCD Camera - DISCONTINUED|
|Manufacturer||Starlight Xpress, LTD|
|Antiblooming||Overload margin greater than 800x|
|Computer Interface||Built-in USB 2.0 compatible interface|
|Cooling||Regulated set-point cooling supply with two stage thermoelectric cooler|
|Dark Current e-/p/s at 0°C||Dark frame saturation time greater than 100 hours|
|Gain e-/ADU||0.3 electrons per ADU|
|Power Requirements||115VAC / 240VAC @ 12VA, or 12VDC @ 900mA max|
|Sensor Type||Sony ICX493AQA SuperHAD|
|Size||75 x 70mm|