Starlight Xpress M25C RGB Bayer 23mm APS Format CCD Camera
- Very large, high resolution 'SuperHAD' CCD chip, with 6,000,000 x 7.8uM square pixels in a 23.4 x 15.6mm array. Size equivalent to APS film.
- Single-shot colour, using a Bayer matrix of R, G and B on-chip filters. No filter wheel required.
- Exceptionally low dark signal - No dark frames necessary for most deep sky objects.
- Exceptionally effective anti-blooming with minimal effect on linearity and no lost active area.
- High sensitivity, equivalent to 60% QE at peak of green filters.
- NEW! Built-in super high speed USB 2.0 interface (USB 1.1 compatible) for approx. 3.5 second downloads.
- Built-in autoguider interface and output - compatible with the optional dedicated external guide camera.
- Built-in dual serial ports for accessory control - directly drive filter wheels, GOTO 'scopes etc.
- Single USB cable control for all features - get rid of that dangerous cable tangle!
- Only ONE computer needed to control all of the devices and functions.
- Very low power consumption. Less than 1 amp at 12v DC.
- Compact and lightweight - only 75mm in diameter x 100mm long - less than 500 grams load on the 'scope!
|Name||Starlight Xpress - M25C RGB Bayer 23mm APS Format Color CCD Camera - DISCONTINUED|
|Manufacturer||Starlight Xpress, LTD|