With 1392x1040 resolution and on-board processing, these cameras deliver outstanding image quality and value for industrial and scientific imaging applications. Uncompressed images in live streaming video and still-image capture are provided across a USB 2.0 digital interface.
The INFINITY3-1 includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, and INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive user interface which includes all of the basic features needed to control your INFINITY camera and capture images.
All Lumenera products are supported by an experienced team of software developers and application engineers. We understand your imaging needs and are here to help you with your integration and development.
- High-speed USB 2.0 (480Mbits/sec) interface for ease of installation with any computer
- Cooled feature reduces thermal noise during low light fluorescent imaging
- Low noise progressive scan 1.4 megapixel CCD image sensor
- Crisp color quality for the most demanding brightfield, phase contrast, and fluorescent applications including GFP, FISH, NIR, FRET, life science and geology
- 15 fps at full 1392x1040 resolution
|Name||Lumenera - Infinity 3-1 Color CCD Camera|
|Binning Options||2x2, 3x3, 4x4|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Cooling||Hermetically sealed and dry gas filled thermoelectric cooling to 25 degrees Celsius below ambient|
|Dark Current e-/p/s at 0°C||0.15 electrons / pixel / s when cooled|
|Data Format||8 and 12-bit|
|Dimensions||3.85 x 3.5 x 2.446 inch|
|Frames Per Second (fps)||15 fps at 1392x1040, increased through binning and ROI|
|Full Well Capacity||>18,000 electrons|
|Gain e-/ADU||1 to 10X programmable|
|Pixel Size||1392 X 1040, 1.4 million pixels|
|Power Requirements||External 5 V DC - 3 amp|
|Read Noise||8 e- rms|
|Sensor Type||Sony ICX285 2/3” format, 1.4 megapixel color sensor|