With 1616X1216 resolution and on-board processing, the INFINITY2-2 delivers outstanding image quality for a wide variety of scientific applications. Live video preview provides for real-time focus while auto exposure and auto white balance efficiently capture your optimal image. An intuitive user application provides camera controls while full integration to popular third-party imaging applications is available through our TWAIN drivers.
The USB 2.0 digital interface ensures a simple plug and play installation – and one standard cable minimizes camera clutter.
Every INFINITY camera includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, as well as INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive user interface which includes all of the basic features needed to control your INFINITY camera and capture images.
INFINITY cameras are supported by an experienced team of technical support and imaging experts. Lumenera understands your imaging needs and are here to help you get the most out of your camera.
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface for ease of installation on any computer
- Crisp color quality for the most demanding brightfield and darkfield microscopy applications including clinical pathology and cytology, histology, life science and geology
- 12 fps at full 1616 X 1216 resolution, 30 fps at smaller regions of interest
- The excellent sensitivity and low noise 1.4 megapixel CCD image sensor
- High quality images over a wide range of lighting conditions
- Select 8 & 12-bit pixel data modes
|Name||Lumenera - Infinity2-2 Color CCD Camera|
|Manufacturer Part No||I22C|
|Custom Stock Status||Place your order to join our wait list - no deposit required.|
|Binning Options||2x2, 4x4|
|Computer Interface||Standard USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Dimensions||2.00 x 2.50 x 1.63 inches (board level) 2.25 x 3.85 x 1.56 inches (enclosed)|
|Frames Per Second (fps)||12 fps at full resolution, higher fps with binning and ROI|
|Gain e-/ADU||Programmable / 1 to 10x|
|Pixel Size||1616 x1216, 4.4 µm square pixels|
|Read Noise||8 and 12-bit|
|Sensor Type||1/1.8” Interline Sony ICX274 2 megapixel Color sensor|