60mm H-Alpha Solar Telescope - B600 Blocking Filter - 2" Crayford Focuser
- The Lunt Solar Systems LS60THa Hydrogen-Alpha Telescope comes with a precision aligned 60mm singlet lens w/ internal etalon with tune adjustment for a maximum <0.75 Angstrom bandpass.
- Reveals excellent details on both the solar surface, limb edge, flares and prominences.
- This Lunt 60mm Hydrogen-Alpha Telescope has a focal length of 500mm and includes a 6mm Blocking Filter.
- This model includes a 2" dual speed 10:1 Crayford style focuser, a clam shell mounting ring, and a foam-lined case.
The LS60/Ha (hydrogen alpha) Solar Telescope is a refractor based system which features a precision aligned singlet chromatical lens with a 60mm aperture. The front singlet lens reduces half the stray light of an achromat , fully eleminates the possibility for on-axis coma, astigmatism, or decentering aberrations and provides, with the matched collimation lens set, a full spherical corrected flat-field Solar-Telescope. The focal length is 500mm providing a ~4.5 mm image thru a B600(6mm) Blocking Filter. Fine adjustment is achieved with a dual speed Crayford style focuser with 10:1 reduction standard. An internal Etalon, optimized at 656.28nm, with tune adjustment +0.0/-0.4 Angstroms, allows for a <0.75 Angstrom bandpass.
You can achieve coarse focus adjustment with a slide tube, and then fine focus adjustment via the included dual-speed 2" Crayford style focuser with 10:1 reduction. Its clam shell mounting ring (compatible with most tripods), stylized white pearl paint, anodized black trim, and included foam lined hard case are all part of the amazing Lunt Solar Telescope System.
LS60T Features: (single stacked)
- Optical Aperture: 60mm
- Etalon: Internal <0.75 Angstrom
- Tuning: Tilt
- Image Scale: 273
- Focal Length: 500mm
- F Ratio: f/ 8.3
- Focuser: Dual speed Crayford style 10:1
- Mounting: Integrated clamshell style with 1/4-20 tapped base
- Storage: Aluminum finished hard case with fitted foam
- Weight: 6lbs
Required Blocking Filters:
- B600 for standard visual use (Included)
- B1200 for larger field of view and imaging applications (Optional Upgrade)
- Sun Finder: Televue Sol Searcher
- Mounting: Lunt 6″ Dovetail
- Eyepiece: Lunt Zoom Eyepiece
- Focuser: Starlight Feathertouch
|Manufacturer||Lunt Solar Systems|