The LS60/Ha (hydrogen alpha) Solar Telescope is a refractor based system which features a precision aligned singlet chromatical lens with a 60mm aperture. The front singlet lens reduces by half the stray light of an achromat , fully eleminates the possibility for on-axis coma, astigmatism, or decentering aberrations and provides, with the matched collimation lens set, a full spherical corrected flat-field Solar-Telescope. The focal length is 500mm providing a ~4.5 mm image thru a B1200 (12mm) Blocking Filter. Fine adjustment is achieved with a dual speed Crayford style focuser with 10:1 reduction standard. An internal Etalon, optimized at 656.28nm, with tune adjustment +0.0/-0.4 Angstroms, allows for a <0.75 Angstrom bandpass.
You can achieve coarse focus adjustment with a slide tube, and then fine focus adjustment via the included dual-speed 2" Crayford style focuser with 10:1 reduction. Its clam shell mounting ring (compatible with most tripods), stylized white pearl paint, anodized black trim, and included foam lined hard case are all part of the amazing Lunt Solar Telescope System.
BLOCKING FILTERS ARE REQUIRED ON ALL LUNT SOLAR SYSTEMS
Lunt Solar Systems currently offers 4 blocking filter apertures for use with their Etalon systems. The Blocking Filter houses additional filters which are required for the safety and performance of the solar package. Lunt Solar blocking filters contain a unique filter system. Lunt will only warranty safety or performance when a Lunt blocking filter is paired with a Lunt H-alpha filter or telescope.
Required Blocking Filters:
- B600 for standard visual use (option)
- B1200 for larger field of view and imaging applications (included)
- The Lunt Solar Systems LS60THa Hydrogen-Alpha Telescope comes with a precision aligned 60mm singlet lens w/ internal etalon with tune adjustment for a maximum <0.75 Angstrom bandpass.
- Reveals excellent details on both the solar surface, limb edge, flares and prominences.
- This Lunt 60mm Hydrogen-Alpha Telescope has a focal length of 500mm and includes a 12mm Blocking Filter.
- This model includes a 2"dual speed 10:1 Crayford style focuser, a clam shell mounting ring, and a foam-lined case.
LS60T Features: (single stacked)
- Optical Aperture: 60mm
- Etalon: Internal <0.75 Angstrom
- Tuning: Tilt
- Image Scale: 273
- Focal Length: 500mm
- F Ratio: f/ 8.3
- Focuser: Dual speed Crayford style 10:1
- Mounting: Integrated clamshell style with 1/4-20 tapped base
- Storage: Aluminum finished hard case with fitted foam
- Weight: 6lbs
- Sun Finder: Televue Sol Searcher
- Mounting: Lunt 6″ Dovetail
- Eyepiece: Lunt Zoom Eyepiece
- Focuser: Starlight Feathertouch
|Name||Lunt - 60mm H-Alpha Solar-Telescope with B1200 Blocking Filter and 2 Crayford Focuser|
|Manufacturer||Lunt Solar Systems|
|Bandpass Blocking Filter||Lunt B1200 (12mm) in Lunt Diagonal|
|Collimation Cap||Optimized collimation lens system|
|Etalon||60mm Internal (tunable)|
|Focal Ratio||f / 8.3|
|Objective||60mm singlet chromatical|
|Optical Coatings||Hi contrast multi|
|Pressure Tuning||N (internal tilt tuning)|
|Star Diagonal||Lunt w/blocking filter|
|Weight in Use||6lbs|