Lunt Solar Systems - LS35T - H-Alpha Solar Telescope (Deluxe) w/ B600 Blocking Filter
- The Lunt LS35THa dedicated Hydrogen-alpha solar telescope is the most compact 35mm etalon system currently available.
- An unobstructed, front mounted, 35mm etalon provides a bandpass of <0.7 Angstroms.
- Prominences and some surface detail can quickly be viewed through the Lunt LS35THa portable single stack system.
- Add it to an existing system or use as a quick grab and go.
- Because the Lunt LS35THa is small and compact it is ideally suited to being stacked side by side for Binocular viewing.
- The biggest outside diameter of the LS35Tha is 62mm (dew shield) and includes mounting rings
- Pre-installed TeleVue Sol Searcher
The Lunt LS35T is a dedicated Hydrogen-alpha that is super portable and compact, in fact you can stack two side by side for binocular viewing. An unobstructed, front mounted 35mm etalon has a bandpass of <0.7A, showing you beautiful prominences and some surface detail. A 6mm blocking filter is include with this system, providing a full disk image in systems with up to 600mm of focal length.
LS35T Deluxe Features:
- Aperture: 35mm Unobstructed Front Mounted Etalon
- Band Pass: <0.7 Angstroms
- Focal Length: 400mm
- Blocking Filter: 6mm; Full Disk Image up to 600mm Focal
- 1.25" helical focuser , all normal 1.25" eyepieces can be used
- Lunt Solar 10mm Eyepiece
- Biggest tube diameter = 62,00 mm
- Main tube diameter 55,5 mm
- Tube length without blocking filter : 340 mm
- Tube length with blocking filter : 415 mm
- Weight without holder 1800 grams
|Manufacturer||Lunt Solar Systems|