This is a discontinued item. We recommend the Lunt LS50THa 50mm Pressure Tuned Hydrogen-alpha Telescope with B600 Blocking Filter as a replacement.
For the desriminating astronomer, the Lunt LS35THaDX provides the ideal "grab and go" scope for entry into the world of solar exploring. Very reasonably priced, the LS35THaDX will provide the viewer a, SAFE, high quality tool with which to observe the amazing features of our star, the Sun.
The Lunt LS35THaDX is a dedicated Hydrogen-alpha Solar telescope that is super portable and compact, in fact you can stack two side by side for binocular viewing. An unobstructed, front mounted 35mm etalon has a bandpass of <0.7A, showing you beautiful prominences and some surface detail. A 6mm blocking filter is included with this system, providing a full disk image in systems with up to 600mm of focal length.
- The Lunt LS35THaDX dedicated Hydrogen-alpha solar telescope is the most compact 35mm etalon system currently available.
- An unobstructed, front mounted, 35mm etalon provides a bandpass of <0.7 Angstroms.
- Prominences and some surface detail can quickly be viewed through the Lunt LS35THaDX portable single stack system.
- Add it to an existing system or use as a quick grab and go.
- Because the Lunt LS35THaDX is small and compact it is ideally suited to being stacked side by side for Binocular viewing.
- The biggest outside diameter of the LS35Tha is 62mm (dew shield) and includes mounting rings
- Pre-installed TeleVue Sol Searcher
- Lunt 10mm eyepiece
LS35T Deluxe Features:
- Aperture: 35mm Unobstructed Front Mounted Etalon
- Band Pass: <0.7 Angstroms
- Focal Length: 400mm
- Blocking Filter: 6mm; Full Disk Image up to 600mm Focal
- 1.25" helical focuser , all normal 1.25" eyepieces can be used
- Lunt Solar 10mm Eyepiece
- Biggest tube diameter = 62,00 mm
- Main tube diameter 55,5 mm
- Tube length without blocking filter : 340 mm
- Tube length with blocking filter : 415 mm
- Weight without holder 1800 grams
|Name||Lunt Solar Systems LS35THa Deluxe H-alpha Solar Telescope w/ B600 Blocking Filter - DISCONTINUED|
|Manufacturer||Lunt Solar Systems|
|Bandwidth||centered on 656.28nm|
|Bandpass Blocking Filter||Lunt 6mm|
|Focuser||Helical eyepiece focuser|
|Lens Compatibility||any 1.25"|
|Mount||mounting rings, and "foot" for attaching 2nd scope for bino use|
|Other Equipment||Tele-Vue sol searcher|
|Tube Diameter||55.5 mm|