For the desriminating astronomer, the Lunt LS35THa provides the ideal scope for entry into the world of solar exploring. Very reasonably priced, the LS35THa will provide the viewer a, SAFE, high quality tool with which to observe the amazing features of our star, the Sun.
The Lunt LS35T is a dedicated Hydrogen-alpha Solar telescope that is super portable and compact, in fact you can stack two side by side for binocular viewing. An unobstructed, front mounted 35mm etalon has a bandpass of <0.7A, showing you beautiful prominences and some surface detail. A 4mm blocking filter is included with this system, providing a full disk image in systems with up to 400mm of focal length. Also includes scope mounting rings.
- The Lunt LS35THa dedicated Hydrogen-alpha solar telescope is the most compact 35mm etalon system currently available.
- An unobstructed, front mounted, 35mm etalon provides a bandpass of <0.7 Angstroms.
- Prominences and some surface detail can quickly be viewed through the Lunt LS35THa portable single stack system.
- Add it to an existing system or use as a quick grab and go.
- Because the Lunt LS35THa is small and compact it is ideally suited to being stacked side by side for Binocular viewing.
- The biggest outside diameter of the LS35Tha is 62mm (dew shield) and includes mounting rings
LS35T Basic Features:
- Aperture: 35mm Unobstructed Front Mounted Etalon
- Band Pass: <0.7 Angstroms
- Focal Length: 400mm
- Blocking Filter: 4mm; Full Disk Image up to 400mm Focal
- 1.25" helical focuser , all normal 1.25" eyepieces can be used
- Biggest tube diameter = 62,00 mm
- Main tube diameter 55,5 mm
- Tube length without blocking filter : 340 mm
- Tube length with blocking filter : 415 mm
- Weight without holder 1800 grams
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $749.00
Special Price: $673.00
|Name||Lunt - 35 Dedicated Solar Telescope Basic Package w/ B400|
|Manufacturer||Lunt Solar Systems|
|Etalon||front mounted <0.7 angstroms|
|Eyepiece Barrel Size||1.5 "|
|Maximum Tube Length||415mm|
|Mounting to telescope||mounting rings|
|Number of lenses|
|Optical Coatings||multi coated|
|Optical Tube Length||340mm|
|Secondary Obstruction (%)||0%|
|Weight in Use||1800gms|