LUNT SOLAR SYSTEMS - LS152THA 152mm Solar Telescope w/ Pressure Tuner and B1800 Blocking Filter
- The Lunt LS-152 H-Alpha Telescope is an Advanced Narrow Band Hydrogen-alpha Dedicated System.
- An unobsructed internal HD Etalon with the NEW Pressure Tuner allows for <0.65 Angstrom bandpass, providing slightly higher surface detail without the loss of edge detail.
- The Lunt 152mm H-Alpha Telescope is a refractor based system with a 152mm front objective.
- The system includes the mounting rings and dovetail, dust caps, and is delivered in an Aluminum re-enforced case.
- The Lunt 152mm H-Alpha package includes a Lunt Zoom eyepiece.
(shown with optional mount)
Being the largest aperture Solar Telescope currently available, the LS152 is sure to provide the most stunning balance of resolution and performance.
This package is perfect for the Intermediate to Advanced User.
The LS152 provides the largest and highest resolution image size of any single etalon dedicated scope.
The 100% unobstructed system will perform to the highest level at both low and high magnifications.
Utilizing both advanced hi-contrast coatings, and the new Doppler True Pressure Tuning system, the user will be able to experience crisp, sharp, high magnification visual images, as well as utillize this system for high end digital processes.
This system is available with an optional, interchangeable, CaK module allowing for the research of multiple wave lengths thru the same platform.
LS152THa Features: (single stacked)
- Type: Single Interference HD EtalonOptical
- Aperture: 152mm
- Etalon: Internal <0.65 Angstrom @ 656nm
- Tuning: Internal Pressure Tune (Doppler True Tuning)
- Focal Length: 900mm
- F Ratio: F6
- Focuser: Starlight Instruments Feathertouch Focuser
- Diagonal: B1800 (needed for imaging)
- Color: Pearl White with Black and Red accents
- Storage: Aluminum finished hard case with fitted foam
- Weight: 30 lbs
THE SUN IS OUR STAR !
|Manufacturer||Lunt Solar Systems|