Lunt Solar Systems - 100mm H-Alpha B3400 Feathertouch Telescope
- The Lunt Solar Systems LS100THa Hydrogen-Alpha Telescope comes with a precision aligned 100mm singlet chromatical lens.
- Internal etalon system with tune adjustment that allows a maximum of <0.75 Angstrom bandpass. Internal module will have an optimized collimating system to reduce off axis aberration.
- This Lunt 100mm Hydrogen-Alpha Telescope has a focal length of 800mm.
- The B3400 model includes a 2" dual speed 10:1 Feathertouch focuser, a clam shell mounting ring, and a foam-lined case.
The LS100T/Ha is a complete Solar Telescope. The refractor based system has a precision aligned singlet chromatic lens with a 100 mm aperture. The front singlet lens reduces the stray-light over an achromat by half. With the matched collimation lens set, it also fully corrects on axis coma, astigmatism and de-centering aberrations and provides a full spherically corrected flat-field Solar-Telescope. The focal length is 800 mm providing a ~7.3 mm image thru a 34mm blocking filter. Course focus adjustment is via a slide tube. Focusing is achieved with a High Precision 2″ Starlight Feather Touch Friction focuser with the a 10:1 reduction as standard equipment. An internal etalon with tune adjustment allows for a <0.7 Angstrom bandpass giving excellent detail on all aspects of the solar image.
LS100T Features: (single stacked)
- Optical Aperture: 100mm
- Etalon: Internal <0.7 Angstrom
- Tuning: Internal Pressure Tune (Doppler True Tuning)
- Focal Length: 800mm
- F Ratio: F/7
- Focuser: 2″ Feather-Touch focuser with 10:1 reduction
- Tube diameter: 121mm
- Tube length with blocking filter: 634mm
- Storage: Aluminum finished hard case with fitted foam
- Weight: 13 lbs
Included Blocking Filter:
- B3400 for larger field of view and imaging applications
- Optical tube with 2″ feather touch focuser with 2.5″ travel,
- B3400 Blocking Filter
- Sun Finder: Televue Sol Searcher
- Mounting: Lunt 12″ Dovetail
- Case: Aluminum Finished Hard Case with Custom Foam
|Manufacturer||Lunt Solar Systems|