Lunt Solar Systems - 100mm H-Alpha Etalon Single Pass Front Mount
- Optical Aperture: 100mm
- Etalon: Internal <0.7 Angstrom
- Tuning: Tilt
- Image Scale: N/A
- Focal Length: N/A
- F Ratio: N/A
- Storage: Aluminum finished hard case with fitted foam
- Weight: 8 lbs
B600 Blocking Filter for 2" focuser (incl)
H-alpha Single Pass Front Mount Etalon System for telescopes with 2” focuser and up to 540mm focal length.
Introducing the LS100 Hydrogen-alpha system. We are offering the 100mm aperture integrally tuned etalon for use on any customer supplied refractor. System includes the B600 standard for use on telescopes up to 540mm focal length. Blocking filter required.
Because the LS100 has an estimated bandpass of <0.7 Angstroms it is capable to providing high contrast views of both surface and edge detail. Adding an additional etalon system will reduce the bandpass to ~<0.5 (dependant upon scope) allowing for higher resolution viewing or imaging.
Delivered with order:
• Main Filter
• Blocking Filter (for 2” focuser)
• Transport case
Required Blocking Filter:
- B600 for standard visual use (standard)
- B1200 for larger field of view and imaging applications (upgrade)
- B1800 for larger field of view and imaging applications (upgrade)
- B3400 for larger field of view and imaging applications (upgrade
|Manufacturer||Lunt Solar Systems|