SPECIFICATION: R.A. / DEC. AXIS
- All machined aluminum and stainless steel, black anodized.
- All stainless steel hardware.
- One 3.750” diameter needle thrust bearing.
- One 2.000” diameter needle thrust bearing.
- Two 1.500” diameter needle bearings.
- 5.625” diameter, 7075 aluminum worm gear, 360 tooth.
- Dual supported, ball bearing housed stainless steel worm-heat treated and ground.
- Variable slip clutch, both axes. One knob design.
- 1.250” diameter stainless steel shafts.
- Fully locking, unique tangent arm design altitude adjustment, 14-64 degrees, large knob for easy alignment. (8-68 degrees with small modification).
- Laser engraved latitude scale in 2 degree increments.
- Single knob azimuth control, bi-directional +/- 8.5 degree.
- 5.000” diameter laser engraved setting circles, 4 minute R.A., vernier reading to 1 minute / 1 degrees DEC., vernier reading to 0.1 degree. R.A. circle engraved for Northern and Southern Hemisphere.
- Porter slip ring design.
- 160 oz/in stepper motor, 0.5 arc sec. step.
- Dovetail saddle-plate allows for the interchanging of any tube assembly-reduces need for DEC. weights.
- Removable stainless steel weight shaft w/safety knob.
- 21 lb counterweight.
- 7 lb and 11 lb extra counterweights available.
- Through the axis polar scope, works in Northern and Southern Hemisphere. Polar scope optional.
- Instrument weight capacity 60 lbs.
- Equatorial head weight 36 lbs.
New! Gemini 2
- Full Color Graphic Touch Screen clearly displays all functions
- Classic four-button pattern for guiding, centering, moving and slewing on both the touch screen and a tactile membrane on the rear (Click for REAR VIEW)
- Support for the original four-button controller
- For Losmandy GM8, G-11 & Titan mounts
- Custom mount support using the Programmable Gear Rate function
- 8°/sec Slew Rate (GM8)
- 0.5 arcsec positional accuracy
- DC Servos for improved accuracy with higher torque than stepper motors
- GPS-compatible with optional receiver
- Stand-alone system. No PC required!
- Ethernet 10/100 with full IP function permits operation from anywhere using a browser, ASCOM, or app over the web or serial port
- Non-Volatile Memory and Real-Time Clock
- English, French & German displays
- Over 40,000 objects
- Two USB ports; Virtual COM to PC, ASCOM or planetarium program
- Port E - future high-res encoders
- Port F - multi-function serial; A/D I/O
- Firmware upgrade via internet
- PEC correction
- Auto-Guide port (TTL)
- Dual 12~18V DC input/output (3.0A)
Folding HD tripod with MA top for GM 8 & G-11 mounts with adjustable leg design. Height range from 33" to 48"
All heights are from ground level to top of tripod, vertical.
Carries up to 425 lbs.
Wt. 45 lbs.
All heights are to top of tripod. Add 10” @ 34 degrees to center of Dec.-R.A. junction. Add 7” from Dec.-R.A. junction to top of saddle.
|Name||Losmandy - G-11 GFT Equatorial Head, Gemini Goto, Weight Shaft, FHD-MA Tripod and 21 lb. weight|