Losmandy G-11 G Equatorial Head, Gemini Goto, Weight Shaft, HD Tripod and 21Ib. Weight
SPECIFICATION: R.A. / DEC. AXIS
- All machined aluminum and stainless steel, black anodized.
- All stainless steel hardware.
- One 3.750” diameter needle thrust bearing.
- One 2.000” diameter needle thrust bearing.
- Two 1.500” diameter needle bearings.
- 5.625” diameter, 7075 aluminum worm gear, 360 tooth.
- Dual supported, ball bearing housed ground High Precision Brass Worm.
- Variable slip clutch, both axes. One knob per axis design.
- Porter Slip Ring Design
- 1.250” diameter stainless steel shafts.
- Through the axis polar scope mounting, works in Northern and Southern Hemisphere. Polar scope optional.
- Instrument Weight Capacity 60 LBS
- Equatorial head weight 36 lbs.
GEMINI 2 GOTO ELECTRONICS
- Full Color Graphic Touch Screen clearly displays all functions.
- Classic four-button pattern for guiding, centering, moving and slewing on both the touch screen and tactile membrane on the rear.
- Periodic Error Correction (PEC).
- Programmable DEC. Backlash Compensation (TVC).
- Control panel dimmer, Day and Night Modes.
- Accepts auto-guider systems.
- Northern and Southern Hemisphere operation.
- Tiltable control panel for easy access.
- Stand Alone System. No PC required
- Ethernet 10/100 with full IP function permits operation from anywhere using a browser, ASCOM, or app over the web or Serial Port
- DC Servos for imporved accuracy with higher torque than steppers
- Non-Volatile Memory and Real-Time Clock
- English, German, French & Spanish displays
- Over 40,000 objects
- USB ports; Virtual COM to PC, ASCOM or planetarium program.
- Firmware upgrade via internet
- Auto Guide Port (TTL)
- Dual 12-18V DC input/output (3.0A)
SPECIFICATION: R.A. / DEC. AXIS * All machined aluminum and stainless steel, black anodized. * All stainless steel hardware. * One 3.750" diameter needle thrust bearing. * One 2.000" diameter needle thrust bearing. * Two 1.500" diameter needle bearings. * 5.625" diameter, 7075 aluminum worm gear, 360 tooth. * Dual supported, ball bearing housed stainless steel worm-heat treated and ground. * Variable slip clutch, both axes. One knob design. * 1.250" diameter stainless steel shafts. * Fully locking, unique tangent arm design altitude adjustment, 14-64 degrees, large knob for easy alignment. (8-68 degrees with small modification). * Laser engraved latitude scale in 2 degree increments. * Single knob azimuth control, bi-directional +/- 8.5 degree. * 5.000" diameter laser engraved setting circles, 4 minute R.A., vernier reading to 1 minute / 1 degrees DEC., vernier reading to 0.1 degree. R.A. circle engraved for Northern and Southern Hemisphere. * Porter slip ring design. * 160 oz/in stepper motor, 0.5 arc sec. step. * Dovetail saddle-plate allows for the interchanging of any tube assembly-reduces need for DEC. weights. * Removable stainless steel weight shaft w/safety knob. * 21 lb counterweight. * 7 lb and 11 lb extra counterweights available. * Through the axis polar scope, works in Northern and Southern Hemisphere. Polar scope optional. * Instrument weight capacity 60 lbs. * Equatorial head weight 36 lbs. TRIPOD: * All machined aluminum, black anodized, powder coated. * Tripod height, adjustable from 33" - 48" * Removable leg design for easy transporting. * Tripod weight 35 lbs. DUAL-AXIS ELECTRONICS: * Diamond push button pattern. * R.A. and DEC. reversing switches. * Three guiding rates; 30%, 50% and 2x sidereal rate. * Three setting rates; 4x, 8x, 16x sidereal rate. * Quartz tracking rates: sidereal, solar, lunar, king. * Periodic Error Correction (PEC). * Programmable DEC. Backlash Compensation (TVC). * Control panel dimmer. * Accepts auto-guider systems. * Northern and Southern Hemisphere operation. * 12 volt DC - 500ma power use. * Tiltable control panel for easy access. * Small hand control box for comfortable use. All heights are to top of tripod. Add 10" @ 34 degrees to center of Dec.-R.A. junction. Add 7" from Dec.-R.A. junction to top of saddle
|Name||Losmandy - G-11 G Equatorial Head, Gemini Goto, Weight Shaft, HD Tripod and 21Ib. weight.|