Levenhuk 50L NG series is designed specifically for teaching biology, but is also appropriate for individual researches.
It's not just a microscope with quality multi-coated highly transparent optics; it is also a very sturdy teaching tool since the case and all the elements are made of metal.
This model features bright color, rotatable head that provides for comfortable observations, variable magnification of 40x to 1280x (thanks to the included eyepieces, objectives and Barlow lens), two illumination systems with adjustable brightness (allowing observation of transparent and opaque samples), a smooth focusing mechanism and stage adjustment.
Rare for teaching microscopes are two built-in illuminations, both LED, so you can get the required light with minimum cost.
All of this makes this model a quality and reliable teaching tool and a great choice for biology class or using at home.
The kit includes:
- Microscope with 4x, 10x and 40x objectives
- Two eyepieces 10x; 16x
- Barlow lens 2x to be used for smooth change of the magnification
- Stage with clips
- 5-position illumination control
- Built-in upper and lower LED illumination
- AC adapter (110-220V 50 Hz AC)
- Durable plastic case for the microscope and accessories
- Attractive Microscope. Scrutinizing the Microcosm" User Guide
- Hatchery for brine shrimp
- Microtome (tool for making fine slices for observation; allows to get specimen slices of sub-millimeter thickness).
- Flask with yeast
- Flask with pitch for making specimens
- Flask with sea salt
- Flask with brine shrimp (a sea organism used as a food source for fish)
- 5 ready-to-use specimens
- User manual and warranty
|Name||Levenhuk - 1280x 50L NG Azure Microscope|
|Dimensions||6.1×15.7×10.4 in. (15.5×40.0×26.5 cm.)|
|Eyepiece 1 Magnification||10x and 16x|
|Linear field in the images space||18mm|
|Objective||4x, 10x and 40x|
|Optical Tube Length||160mm|
|Power Supply||110-220V, 50 Hz AC (adapter)|