The extremely compact PENTAX PF-65ED II spotting scope is specifically designed for high-precision outdoor viewing. It features porro-prism optics and a 65mm objective lens with extra-low dispersion optical elements to deliver sharp, high-contrast images. Includes 20-60x zoom eyepiece.
Newly designed optical structure using ED (Extra low Dispersion) glass on the objective lenses. It minimize color aberration even better than previous model.
- Type: Porro-prism straight type
- Objective: 65mm (ED lens) 5 elements, 3 groups
- Attachment Diameter: 1.25" (31.7mm)
- Focusing Range: About 19' - infinity (about 5m - infinity)
- Eyepiece Ring: Collet type
- Body Color: Black
- Weight: 37 oz. (1050g)
- Size: 10.6 x 4.5 x 3.3 inches
- Waterproof: 1m depth of water, nitrogen filled, JIS Class 6
- Accessories: Objective lens cap, eyepiece ring cap, case