DIGITAL TEMPERATURE SENSING, 6 OUTPUTS
Features & Specifications:
- 100% digital operation.
- RFI (radio frequency interference) free. Absolutely necessary if you are into digital imaging!
- 6 outputs.
- 2 outputs programmable for temperature sensing. Set these two outputs to keep your chosen optical surfaces anywhere from 1° to 10° C above ambient temperature. (Only one optic sensor is included with the controller. Ambient air sensor in included). The remaining 2 programmable outputs can be programmed to operate on duty cycle. Or, use all 4 on duty cycle.
- All four outputs are programmable in duty cycle if you choose, from 0 to 100% in 10% increments.
- Low voltage cut-off (a Kendrick standard!). Protect your battery from being to deeply discharged
- Run 12 VDC accessories or heaters from the 2 dedicated 12 volt outputs. For example, run cooling fans, computerized setting circles, DewGuard secondary mirror heaters etc.
- Firmware upgradeable.
- Pulse Width Modulation duty cycle control.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Mosfet transistors built on board (no voltage drops!) and on all outputs! Get the best possible performance out of your heaters!
- Brushed stainless steel case.
- Really simple to use!
- Dimensions: 5.5" L x 3" W x 1" H
- 1 Year warranty, including sensors
- Temperature sensors are calibrated in house by Kendrick.
- Includes 1 ambient temperature sensor, 1 optic sensor and Velcro tab.
- Temperature sensor cables made with cold flex cable (rated to -40°C).
|Name||Kendrick - DigiFire 10 Digital Controller - DISCONTINUED|
|Custom Stock Status||Out of Stock|