iOptron SkyGuider without Tripod
iOptron announces the new SkyGuider.
A new member of the camera mount family for astrophotography.
- Capable for dual mount application up to 11lbs (5kg) + 7.7lbs (3.5kg), balanced
- Auto-tracking for smooth camera motion perfect for long-term exposures
- Four pre-set tracking speeds with northern/southern hemisphere selection
- AccuAligning dark-field illuminated polar scope
- Built-in autoguiding port
- Attaches to any standard camera tripod with 3/8-16 threads
- Optional ball heads available separately
We are excited to introduce the new iOptron SkyGuider equatorial mount for
astrophotography. This portable mount makes it easy to take long exposures of the night sky without streaking or star trailing," announced iOptron president, Dr. Hua Jiang, at the Arizona Science & Astronomy Expo this weekend.
The SkyGuider mount is simple to set up. Just attach the unit to a standard camera tripod. Mount your digital camera or lightweight scope onto the mount. Align the mount to the Pole Star using the included AccuAligning dark field illuminated polar scope and a smart phone App. Then turn on the motor and it will keep your camera tracking at the same speed the earth rotates! With the same gears and motors as the ZEQ25, the SkyGuider keeps your camera in motion to avoid star trails and allows you to take long exposures for beautiful images of the night sky. A built-in autoguiding port will make the tracking even better!
|Name||iOptron - SkyGuider without Tripod|
|Counterweight Shaft||F 20 x 200 mm,stainless steel with 3/8-16 threads|
|Latitude Adjustment||0 ~ 70 degree|
|Payload Capacity||5kg+3.5kg balanced|
|Polar Axis Scope||6 degree FOV with dark field illuminated|
|Power Consumption||DC 12V, 0.05A at Max. load|
|Power Requirements||DC 10 ~ 14V, 1.25A|
|Tracking Speeds||Cel, 1/2Cel, Solar, Lunar, N/S|
|Wheel||88mm, 144 teeth Aluminum Alloy|