This is a discontinued item. We suggest the new version of the iOptron iEQ45 GoTo Mount instead.
iOptron iEQ45 GoTo German Equatorial Mount with Modified Clutch
The iEQ45 is the first in a new breed of premium astro-imaging mounts from iOptron. Now it comes available with a modified DEC clutch for free spin OTA balance.
The iEQ45 offers the next generation GoTo technology from iOptron —not to mention built-in 32-bit GPS. With a payload of 45 lbs. balanced – it comes standard with a calibrated dark field illumination polar scope and a sturdy 2-inch stainless steel tripod. It also fits both Vixen and Losmandy-type mounting plates. Its lighter weight (only 25 lbs.) makes it much easier to carry.
- Specialized astrophotography mount ideal for entry-level and intermediate astrophotographer
- Payload: 45 lbs
- Mount weight: 25 lbsPortable, compact, and sturdy German equatorial mount with the highest Payload/Mount ratio (1.7) in the category
- ST-4 autoguiding port capable of reverse guiding with auto-protection
- Periodic error correction (PEC)
- Ultra-accurate tracking with temperature compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO)
- Gap-free structure for both R.A. and declination worms
- Built-in 32-channel GPS
- #8406 controller with Advanced GoToNovaTM GoTo Technology and heating mechanism
- Lowest working temperature: -20oC
- RS232 port for mount firmware upgrade and ASCOM control
- RS485 new command set completely open for user-defined control of the mount
- Resolution: 0.09 arc second
- Fits with both Vixen and Losmandy-type mounting plates
- 2 inch heavy-duty stainless steel tripod legs
- Optional pier
- Calibrated polar scope with dark-field illumination and easy polar alignment procedure, allowing for fast and accurate polar alignment
- Comes standard with: 2 x 5kg counterweight, AC adaptor, 12V DC car plug adaptor, USB cable and RS232 Cable
|Name||iOptron - iEQ45 GoTo German Equatorial Mount with Modified Clutch - DISCONTINUED|