The iEQ30 offers the next generation GoTo technology from iOptron®. It come standard with a calibrated dark field illumination polar scope, built-in GPS, and sturdy 1.5 -inch stainless steel tripod legs. Plus, it offers premium performance in an easy-to-transport package. Priced affordably – the iEQ30 is definitely worth its weight in gold.
- The iOptron iEQ30 Computerized GoTo Equatorial Mount features ultra-accurate tracking with temperature compensated crystal oscillator.
- Calibrated polar scope with dark-field illumination and easy polar alignment procedure, allowing for fast and accurate polar alignment.
- The iOptron iEQ30 Computerized GoTo Equatorial Mount is a specialized astrophotography mount ideal for entry-level and intermediate astrophotographers.
- Portable, compact, and sturdy German equatorial mount with the highest Payload/Mount ratio in the category - up to 31 lbs.!
- The iOptron iEQ30 Computerized GoTo Equatorial Mount comes standard with a Vixen saddle, power adapters, built-in GPS, and sturdy 1.5 -inch stainless steel tripod legs... plus lots of extras!
- Controller with 358,000 objects database includes heating mechanism for working at low temperatures down to -20oC.
- Specialized astrophotography mount ideal for entry-level and intermediate astrophotographers
- Payload: 31 lbs (14kg)
- Mount weight: 15 lbs
- Portable, compact, and sturdy German equatorial mount with the highest Payload/Mount ratio (2.0) in the category
- ST-4 autoguiding port capable of reverse guiding with autoprotection
- Permanant periodic error correction (PEC)
- Ultra-accurate tracking with temperature compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO)
- Calibrated polar scope with dark-field illumination and easy polar alignment procedure, allowing for fast and accurate polar alignment
- Built-in 32-channel GPS
- #8407 controller with Advanced GoToNOVA® technology
- Resolution: 0.1 arc second
- Controller includes heating mechanism for working at low temperatures down to -20oC
- RS232 port for ASCOM control
- Includes Vixen-style mounting saddle.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel tripod legs
- Optional pier and hard case.
- Accessories include: counterweight, extension bar, AC adapter, 12V DC car plug adapter, and RS232 cable
|Name||iOptron - iEQ30 Computerized GoTo Equatorial Mount|
|Custom Stock Status||Out of Stock|
|AC Adapter||100V ~ 240V (included)|
|Azimuth Adjustment||± 6º|
|Computer Hand Control||Go2NovaTM 8407 with 358,000 objects database|
|Counterweight Bar||Ø20mmX250mm, Ø20mmX185mm|
|Counterweights||10 lbs (4.5kg)|
|Declination Worm Wheel||Ø87mm, 144 teeth|
|Dovetail Compatibility||3.5" VIXEN|
|GPS||Internal 32-channel GPS|
|Latitude Adjustment||0º ~ 65º|
|Motor Drive||Precision DC servo with encoder|
|Mount||German Equatorial Mount|
|Mount Weight||15 lbs|
|Payload Capacity||31 lbs excluding counterweight|
|PC Computer Control||Yes (ASCOM)|
|Periodic Error Correction||Permanent PEC|
|Polar Axis Scope||Yes. AccuAligningTM Polar Scope with dark field illumination|
|Power Consumption||0.25A(Tracking), 0.6A(GOTO)|
|Power Requirements||12V DC(11 ~ 15V), 2Amp|
|Resolution||0.11 arc seconds|
|Right Ascension Axis||Ø40mm|
|Right Ascension Worm Wheel||Ø108mm, 180 teeth|
|RS232 Port||Yes (on mount)|
|Serial Port||Yes (on hand controller)|
|Tripod||1.5” Stainless Steel (10.6lb or 4.8kg)|
|Warranty||Two year limited|
|Working Temperature||-10ºC ~ 40ºC|