LUNT ENGINEERING - LE 7x50 MS Binoculars - Magnesium Series
The LE 7X50 MAGNESIUM SERIES BINOCULAR is the perfect anytime, anywhere binocular! There is a reason why 7X50 binoculars have been around so long. Their large 50 mm optics offer up bright views in low light conditions, and at 7X magnification, 7X50's are easy to hand-hold for long periods of time. Great for sporting events, birding, nature observations, boating, astronomy, and much more.
An exceptional binocular with excellent image quality both on the central axis and through the entire visible field. With its elaborate full multi-coating the image is very bright. Due to its large exit pupil of about 7mm and due to its excellent image quality the binocular is perfectly suited for extreme lighting conditions - even in the dark twilight conditions you will still get a bright and contrasty image.The LE7x50 is fully rubber armoured and solidly built. A nitrogen filling prevents it from fogging from the inside. The binoculars will survive even bumpy transport without miscollimation. The LE7x50 has an exceptional image quality that can even be compared with much more expensive binoculars. Image sharpness is spectacular edge-to-edge. Even at the outer edge of the field you will get sharp and clearly defined views - unlike many other lesser qualty binoculars where image sharpness deteriorates noticeably towards the edge. Eye relief (23mm) is long enough so that the binoculars can be used in complete comfort by eyeglass wearers - just fold down the rubber eyeguards and you will be able to see the entire field. Focus is adjusted by individually focusing both eyepieces. Adjustment is smooth and due to the very good image sharpness the objects will snap into focus easily.
- GREAT OPTICAL QUALITY. Lunt Engineering knows how important optics are to the overall experience of the user. LE binoculars had to rock the optics by yielding flat, sharp, contrasty images across the entire field of view. Period.
- WATERPROOF & FOGPROOF. Most people aren’t going to go swimming with their binoculars, but waterproofing can save your binoculars from water damage caused by unexpected rain, splashes while boating or rafting, and even heavy dew during early morning or late night outings. If you’ve ever experienced internal fungus in your binoculars, camera lenses, or eyepieces, you will understand how desirable waterproofing is.
- STRONG, LIGHTWEIGHT BODY. Because binoculars go outdoors with you, they should be able to handle the trip without weighing a ton. There are so many choices today when it comes to binocular housing construction, and they offer different benefits. Lunt Engineering looked for a binocular design with a material that offered durability, protection, optical stability and a high strength to weight ratio.
- GREAT EYE RELIEF. Lunt Engineering binoculars have sufficient eye relief to allow for comfortable viewing with and without eyeglasses.
- TRIPOD ADAPTABLE. All users should have the option of hands-free viewing with their binoculars, especially when they are observing during longer periods of time. The LE7x50s come with an outstanding Tripod mounting adapter.
ALL LUNT ENGINEERING MAGNESIUM BINOCULARS COME WITH:
- Tripod adapter
- Cordura-type soft carry case
- Binocular strap
- Lens Caps
- Eyepiece Caps
LUNT ENGINEERING MAGNESIUM SERIES: (L-R) 11X70, 16X70, 7X50, 10X50
|Name||Lunt Engineering - 7x50MS Binoculars - Magnesium|
|Manufacturer Part No||7x50Bino|
|Custom Stock Status||In Stock|
|Actual Field of View||-|
|Actual Field of View - ft (feet)||-|
|Actual Field of View - M (meters)||131 m @ 1000 meters|
|Angular Field of View||7.5°|
|Body Material||Rubber coated Magnesium|
|Caps||Front and Rear|
|Focuser||Individual eyepiece focus|
|Lens Material||ELD Glass|
|Mounting connections||Tripod adapter|
|Near Focus (Binoculars)||< 8m|
|No. of Elements||5e in 4g|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Multi Coated (FMC)|
|Prisms||BaK4 glass Porro Prism (FMC)|
|Resolving Power||(center) <4.2"|
|Rubber Eye Guard||Foldable|
|Tripod Adaptable||Metal tri-pod adapters|
|Water Resistance||1 meter depth / 30min|
|Weight in Use||3lbs|