- Fully Broadband Multi-Coatings – provide maximum throughput light transmission with the highest levels of contrast. They provide superb natural color fidelity and vivid color saturation.
- BaK-4 Prisms with Dielectric High Reflectivity Coatings & Phase Coated – the high grade prisms allow for sharp images and with the high reflectivity coatings help increase the throughput transmission to provide the brightest possible images. The phase coatings correct out of phase shifts of light rays to ensure maximum contrast.
- Waterproof & Fogproof – protection from the environment with nitrogen purging.
- Rubber Covered -- for protection from rough handling and with ergonomic features such as thumb indentations & finger ridges to prevent slipping.
- Focus Knob, Diopter Ring, and Twist-Up Eyecups – made of metal for long life and precision movement.
- Binocular Harness Strap – provided in addition to the standard deluxe binocular strap, the premium harness strap takes the strain off of your neck and distributes the weight load of the binoculars to your shoulders and torso. The harness is very comfortable and keeps the binoculars handy when carrying them during extended use.
- Deluxe Soft Case & Deluxe Wide Binocular Strap – to protect the binoculars & allow comfortable use
- Eco Friendly – lead and arsenic free
- Warranty – Limited Lifetime Warranty
Did you know the Celestron 9x33 Granite ED binoculars received an "outstanding" rating in a recent review on bestbinocularsreviews.com?
This follows an award for "Best Birding Binoculars 2012" for the 8x42 Granite ED binoculars, not to mention 4.9 out of 5 stars from customer reviews at a popular online retail website.
Another cool fact: Granite ED binoculars are currently being used on course by golf tour officials!
Pinnacle of Optical Design
Celestron Granite Series Roof Prism Binoculars are the pinnacle of optical and mechanical design. They stand up well against the much more expensive European and higher end Japanese manufactured binoculars at a fraction of their cost - a real value!
Granite Binoculars feature ED glass and deliver edge-to-edge sharpness with excellent color correction and razor sharp images while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration.
State-of-the-art modern open frame style provides an excellent grip and is comfortable to handle (even single handed) with the reduced weight.
The body is made of magnesium which is much lighter than aluminum and more rugged and tough for handling in any environment
- Travel and Outdoors
- Bird Watching
- Astronomical Viewing
- Sporting Events
|Name||Celestron - Granite 10x50 Binoculars|