- Holds five 36mm drop in filters for un-vignetted imaging at any f/ratio with the ST-8300 or ST-4000XM cameras.
- Small footprint: 4 x 5 inches
- Thin design: adds only 20mm backfocus (Total backfocus for ST-8300 with CFW5-8300 is 38mm)
- Allows the use of an optional Nikon lens adapter with the filter wheel.
- Uses the cameras' I2C port for power and commands. No additional cable to computer or power supply is required.
It is a single carousel design with a new filter retaining system that makes changing filters easier than with individual retaining screws for each filter. The carousel is also interchangeable for swapping out 5 filter sets all at the same time. The telescope side of the filter wheel has a round adapter plate with standard t-threads. This piece can easily be removed and replaced with an optional Nikon lens adapter.
|Name||SBIG - Filter Wheel for 8300 for 36mm filters with ASTRODON - 36mm LRGB Filters|
|Manufacturer||Santa Barbara Instrument Group (SBIG)|