Explore Scientific 210mm f/3.8 Carbon Fiber Photo Newtonian Reflector
The Explore Scientific 210mm f/3.8 Photo Newt is especially designed for astrophotography and is capable of showing faint objects over a wide field of view.
Photo Newtonian 210mm f/3.8 with Carbon Fiber Tube; 97% EMD Coatings; No Tool Secondary Collimation; HR Coma Corrector; ES Finder Scope Base ONLY; and Soft Carrying Case; NOTE: Finder Scope NOT Included.
- Mount and tripod are not included.
- Primary Mirror Diameter: 210mm
- Secondary Mirror Diameter: 46mm
- Coatings: 97% EMD™
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 13.4
- Focuser: 2-Speed Crayford-Style, with Adjustable Tension
|Name||Explore Scientific - 210mm f/3.8 Carbon Fiber Newtonian Reflector|
|Focuser||2-Speed Crayford-Style, with Adjustable Tension|
|Limiting Stellar Magnitude||13.4|
|Optical Coatings||97% EMD™|
|Secondary Mirror||46mm diameter|
|Warranty||Explore STAR Transferrable Unlimited Lifetime Product Warranty|