In high production environments like photo processing, large format, fine art, and high speed digital printing, measuring color test charts to keep your color management profiles up-to-date can be a labor intensive and time consuming process. The i1iSis automatic chart reader sets a new standard in terms of speed, accuracy and handling -- allowing you more time to focus on your customers.
In high production environments like photo processing, large format, fine art, and high speed digital printing, measuring color test charts to keep your color management profiles up-to-date can be a labor intensive and time consuming process. The i1iSis automatic chart reader sets a new standard in terms of speed, accuracy and handling – allowing you more time to focus on your customers.
The i1iSis with OBC bundle includes the following hardware and software:
- ProfileMaker5 Platinum software
- i1iSis A4+ Chart Reader, the automated solution for high-speed measurement of A4 and letter size charts, reading 1500 patches in just 8 minutes.
- Optical Brightener Compensation Module (OBC), which compensates for color shifts caused by the Optical Brightening Agents used in many papers
The ProfileMaker 5 Platinum i1iSis XL (A4+) with OBC Bundle includes: ProfileMaker Platinum Software features modules to manage all of your color imaging devices and processes.
- Monitor Module – Calibrate and create ICC profiles for CRT, LCD and laptop displays, plus match multiple monitors to a reference monitor.
- Printer Module – Create ICC profiles for RGB, CMYK and Hexachrome output devices.
- MultiColor Output Module – Create profiles for MultiColor devices featuring CMYK plus up to 6 additional channels. Includes the ability to set ink priorities, minimize ink consumption and minimize metamerism for two different illuminants. Includes Photoshop Plug-Ins for soft/hard proofing and multicolor separations.
- Digital Camera Module – Create ICC profiles for digital cameras.
- Scanner Module – Create ICC profiles for flatbed or drum scanners.
- MeasureTool Module – Collect, analyze and average data from color measurement devices for accurate profile computation. Create your own custom test charts to achieve the most accurate output profiles. Evaluate density, dot gain, gradation curves and color for complete process control.
- Editor Module – Edit profiles or fine-tune the ones youve created by working with lightness, contrast, saturation, white point or gradation curves. Check spot color reproducibility and view gamuts in 2D or 3D.
- ColorPicker Module – Convert spot colors (CxF or Pantone) to process colors, individually or as a complete library. Limit the maximum number of device channels and define the minimum ink coverage for higher process stability.
i1iSis A4+ Extra Large Chart Reader
- The automated solution for high-speed chart measurements
- Switchable UV illumination to capture NoFilter and UVcut filter data in a single measurement cycle
- I1iSis A4+ allows you to measure an A4+ test chart with up to 1,100 patches. Scans A4 and letter size charts, reading 1500 patches in just 8 minutes.
- Built-in vision system that offers high tolerance for how charts are aligned as they are fed into the system and automatically corrects for misalignment
- Barcode reading, for chart identification adds further ease of use and error safety
Optical Brightener Compensation Module (OBC)
- Compensates for color shifts caused by the Optical Brightening Agents used in many paper mills and paper manufacturers to make yellowish paper appear whiter and brighter
- The color you measure with your color management device will be the same color you see in a viewing booth
- Designed for use with X-Rite's i1iSis family of automatic spectral chart readers and ProfileMaker or MonacoPROFILER profiling software