With i1Basic Pro 2 you can quickly and easily create custom monitor and projector profiles that ensure the colors you view are true, verify soft proofs and print quality with built-in Quality Assurance (QA) tools, and easily capture and manage spot colors.
i1Basic Pro 2 combines world-class hardware and software to deliver the ultimate professional level color management for imaging pros and includes:
- The extraordinary new i1Pro 2 Spectrophotometer
- The latest release of i1Profiler Software
- PANTONE Color Manager Software
- All-new, more robust i1 accessories: Ambient Light Measurement Head, Monitor Holder, Scanning Ruler, Backup Board, Spot Color Positioning Target, Soft Carrying Case
There's never been a better time to invest in an i1Basic Pro 2 solution because we redesigned everything to maximize your profitability, efficiency and accuracy. The new i1Basic Pro 2 is easier to use, more versatile, accurate, reliable and affordable than any spectral color measurement solution available, making this a must-have product for Color Perfectionists.>
- NEW i1Pro 2 Spectrophotometer. The most accurate and forward thinking profiling device available today bringing a new level of accuracy, reliability, versatility and ease of use, it delivers an expanded professional-level feature set including the latest developments in ISO standardization.
- i1Profiler Software for Monitors and Projectors. The latest release of i1Profiler software features basic and advanced modes for professionally calibrated and profiled monitors and projectors, including new presets for video production workflows. Also includes display and printer quality assurance functions.
- PANTONE Color Manager. Easily capture and manage spot colors, and keep your PANTONE libraries up to date with this color palette creation and swatch bridging software.