Terms & Conditions
- Privacy & Security
- We respect your privacy. Any and all information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, disclosed to third parties or reused without your permission. Any information you give to us will be held with care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
- Returns & Replacements
If for some reason the product you received does not meet your needs, it may be returned as long as the following criteria are met:
- Customer of Woodland Hills Camera & Telescopes will have the opportunity to trade-in or trade-up any equipment purchased though Woodland Hills Camera & Telescopes, unless it is a special order, non-stocking item. Within Seven (7) days (or longer if authorized by management) from the date of receipt of merchandise may be returned as follows:
- UNOPENED merchandise may be returned for a full refund (as new), less shipping and handling.,
- OPENED merchandise will receive store credit less shipping and handling towards any merchandise inventoried by Woodland Hills Telescopes as long as all original boxes, packaging, warranties, and instruction manuals accompany the merchandise, and it is determined by Woodland Hills Camera & Telescopes to be in "like -new" condition.
- NO RETURNS OR CREDIT ON OPENED SOFTWARE
- A return Goods Authorization (RGA) number must be assigned by a Woodland Hills Camera & Telescopes sales person before any goods can be returned.
- Call or e-mail Woodland Hills Camera & Telescopes for the assigned number, and then mark it prominently on the return LABEL.
- DO NOT MARK THE RGA NUMBER ON THE PRODUCT BOX ITSELF!
- Merchandise must be securely packaged and insured. All return shipping expenses are the responsibility of the customer, unless merchandise was shipped in error.
- If the customer wishes to return or upgrade the product or products between seven (7) and thirty (30) days from the date of receipt (or longer if authorized by management), a re-stocking fee of 10% to 20% will be assessed on the trade-in equipment, and the balance will be applied towards any equipment inventoried by Woodland Hills Camera & Telescopes. Consider it a rental fee... it's a deal! All original boxes, packaging, warranties, and instruction manuals must accompany the equipment, and it must appear in "excellent" condition, as determined by Woodland Hills Camera & Telescopes.
- After thirty (30) days, any trade-in / trade-up equipment will be considered "used", and evaluated as such.
Woodland Hills Camera & Telescopes shall not be responsible for any inaccuracies, typographical error or omissions found on this web site. We reserve the right to make product information and pricing changes without notice. Specifications, features and promotions about product found on this web site are obtained from the manufacturer and may be changed by the manufacturer without our knowledge at any time.
Compliance with consumer eligibility rules required by the manufacturer to qualify for factory rebates or other similar promotional programs shall not be the responsibility of Woodland Hills Camera & Telescopes.
Any consumer complaint or special compensation requests resulting from such promotional programs is between the purchaser and the manufacturer and shall not involve Woodland Hills Camera & Telescopes.
Woodland Hills Camera & Telescopes assumes no liability for the use of any information posted for for the use of any product described on this web site.
We have partnered with Bongo International to service our customers Worldwide!
Bongo International provides our customers with their very own US address. Once you have a US address, you will be able to make purchases with us as well as other US based online retailers. Bongo receives your purchases and logs them into their online system which you can use to view your items and consolidate them with multiple orders.
International customers can save up to 82% off typical international shipping rates by following these four easy steps:
|Register with Bongo and receive a U.S. shipping address.|
|Enter the Bongo address as both your billing and shipping address.|
|Use the credit card that you have on file with Bongo as the payment method.|
|Once the order arrives at Bongo, log into your account to forward to your country.|
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Bongo through e-mail. They will be glad to assist you.