ASTRONOMIK CLS Light Pollution Filter - 50mm Unmounted Square:
The Astronomik CLS is a light pollution reduction filter for black & white and color imaging of nebulae, galaxies and star clusters.
Optimized for telescope or binoculars with apertures between 6 and 30 inches making it an excellent choice for most users. If you have a smaller aperture telescope, consider the 1.25" filter instead which will be a more compatible for telescopes between 3.75 and 18.75 inches.
The Astronomik CLS Light Pollution Filter is good for use under both dark and urban skies for reducing light pollution made by mercury-vapor lamps. For film photography and modified DLSR use, the CLS filter gives good performance and near perfect color balance. While this filter does perform well with webcam and video equipment under light polluted skies, it is not generally suitable for planetary use
Astronomik CLS Light Pollution Filter Features:
- 92% transmission at 486nm (H-beta)
- 92% transmission at 496nm (OIII)
- 92% transmission at 501nm (OIII)
- 97% transmission at 656nm (H alpha)
- Pass from 450 to 540nm and beyond 650nm
- Parfocal with other Astronomik filters
- Glass thickness: 1mm
- Completely resistant against high humidity, scratches and aging effects
- Diffraction limited, the filter will not reduce the optical performance of your telescope!
- Astronomik filters are delivered in a high-quality, long lasting, filter box
|Name||Astronomik - CLS Light Pollution Filter - 50mm Square Unmounted|