The new COSMOS Celestron Navigator Mobile App replaces the traditional telescope hand control for a 100% wireless experience. Just hold your smart device up to the night sky. When you find an object you’d like to view, tap the screen and your COSMOS 90GT automatically slews to the object, while the screen displays information about it. It’s never been more fun to explore the universe!
The first WiFi telescope commercially available, the COSMOS 90GT creates its own wireless connection, so it can communicate with your device even in remote locations where WiFi or cellular networks aren’t available.
Getting ready to observe is quick and painless thanks to Celestron’s award-winning SkyAlign technology. Center any three bright objects in the eyepiece, and your telescope calculates its position. You can even generate a Sky Tour of all the best celestial objects to view based on your exact time and location.
- The first WiFi operated telescope for amateur astronomy. Control your telescope with the free COSMOS Celestron Navigator app for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
- Special edition COSMOS eye nebula badging with 3D Spaceship of the Imagination (SOTI) design on fork arm. SOTI lights up when your telescope is connected via WiFi!
- 90 mm refractor with fully coated glass optics provides outstanding views of the Moon, planets, and nebulae, and more. Choose the object you wish to view from COSMOS Celestron Navigator’s database of over 120,000 celestial objects.
- Newly designed accessory tray includes storage for eyepieces along with a rubber-lined tray for your smartphone or small tablet
- Includes a StarPointer finderscope, 2 Kellner eyepieces, mirror star diagonal, free planetarium app, and Cosmic Calendar poster.
|Name||Celestron - Cosmos 90GT 90mm WiFi Telescope|
|Alignment Procedures||3 star Alignment|
|Communication Ports||AUX port for optional hand controller|
|Computer Hand Control||optional|
|Database||>120,000 celestial objects|
|Eyepiece 1||10mm Kellner|
|Eyepiece 2||25mm Kellner|
|Finderscope||StarPointer w/ red dot|
|Highest practical power||213x|
|Lens Material||fully coated glass|
|Light Gathering Power||165x (compared to human eyes)|
|Limiting Stellar Magnitude||12.3|
|Optical Coatings||Fully coated|
|Optical Design||Achromatic Refractor|
|Optical Tube Length||945mm|
|Power||12V adapter required|
|Resolution (Rayleigh)||1.54 arc sec/ sec|
|Resolving Power (Dawes Limit)||1.29 arc sec/ sec|
|Star Diagonal||1.25 " Celestron|