Celestron 8x42 Cavalry Monocular w/ Compass and Reticle
- BaK-4 Prism: Increased contrast and resolution for sharper, more detailed images.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: Increased light transmission through the optical path for brighter images with increased resolution and detail.
- Integrated Compass: Integrated 6400mil compass for precise directional readings.
- Integrated reticle: Integrated reticle to calculate distance and size of objects.
- Compact and Lightweight: Fits in a backpack or glove box. Easy to carry on long excursions.
- Waterproof and Fogproof: Ability to use in all weather conditions. Nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging of the lenses.
- Extremely Wide Field of View: Users can quickly acquire the subject being viewed, and easily follow subjects when they move.
The rugged Cavalry Series monocular is designed for hunters, boaters, law enforcement, and military personnel. Engineered to withstand the elements, Cavalry is fully waterproof and nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging. The housing is protected by durable rubber armor, making the monocular easy to grip while protecting it from hard use. The olive drab color offers concealment in the field.
As an optical instrument, Cavalry offers professional features including a high-grade BaK-4 prism and fully multi-coated optics for superb light transmission. Several models in the Cavalry Series, including the 8x42 monocular, have an integrated compass and reticle. The compass will help you determine the direction of objects in relation to you and the reticle allows you to determine their size and distance away. The Cavalry Series is a useful tool for anyone out in the field or on the water.
|Name||Celestron - 8x42 Cavalry Monocular w/ Compass and Reticle|
|Dimensions||5.5 x 2.4 x 2.7” / 141 x 60 x 68mm in (140 mm)|
|Exit Pupil||5.25mm mm|
|Eye Relief||18 mm|
|Field of View - Apparent||7 °|
|Included Accessories||Objective lens cap, ocular lens cap, carrying case, neck strap, lens cloth, instruction manual|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 m)||122m|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||367 ft|
|Near Focus (Binoculars)||42.6 ft ft|
|Objective lenses||42 mm|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated|