Celestron 8x32 TrailSeeker Binoculars
- Magnesium Alloy Body: Lightweight, durable frame that will last a lifetime and handle use in the field.
- BaK-4 Prisms with Phase and Dielectric Coatings: Increased light transmission through the prism system for brighter images. Increased contrast and resolution.
- Wide Field of View: Quickly acquire the subject being viewed. Follow your subject more easily, with less need to move the binoculars.
- Ergonomic Design
- Fully Multi-Coated Opitcs: Increased light transmission for brighter views and more resolution.
- 6.5' Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subject in close proximity.
- Metal Multi-Stop Twist Up Eyecups: More durable with a longer life than plastic eyecups. Multiple stops for correct positioning of the eyes.
- Tripod Adaptable: Attach your TrailSeeker to a tripod for extended viewing sessions.
TrailSeeker binoculars provide high-level outdoor performance, making them perfect for the avid birder or hunter. The TrailSeeker is a feature-rich binocular with superb optical quality at an economical price. Phase and dielectric coated BaK-4 prisms dramatically increase light transmission through the prism system for unrivaled image quality and views. Compared to other binoculars in its price range, TrailSeeker offers a better close focus along with a wider field of view. The lightweight magnesium alloy frame is durable and fully waterproof for use in any weather condition.
|Name||Celestron - 8x32 TrailSeeker Binoculars|
|Manufacturer Part No||CEL-71400|
|Custom Stock Status||Place your order to join our wait list - no deposit required.|
|Dimensions||4.8 x 4.8 x 1.9 in (123 x 122 x 48 mm) in (122 mm)|
|Exit Pupil||4 mm (0.16 in)|
|Eye Relief||15.6 mm (0.61 in)|
|Field of View - Apparent||7.8 °|
|IPD Max||73mm mm (2.87 in)|
|IPD Min||56mm mm (2.2 in)|
|Material||Nitrogen Filled (Fog Proof)|
|Objective lenses||32 mm (1.26 in)|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Broadband Multi-Coated|
|Twilight Factors||16 x|