Affordable, yet high-quality,the Cypress series from Celestron is a great begginer binocular. Cypress reverse porro models feature BaK-4 prisms for maximum light transmission and multi-coated optics. These binoculars provide bright, sharp, ad high-contrast views. The Cypress is easy to hold, even for small hands, due to its porro prism design. The smaller models are great fro children.
These binoculars are waterproof and purged with dry nitrogen to prevent fogging. Designed to be lightweight and to be able to withstand harsh treatment. This is an idel choice for a srudy, entry level binocular.
- BaK-4 Prisms: Increases contrast and resolution for sharper more detailed images.
- Multi-Coated Optics: Increased light transmission through the optical path for brighter images.
- Waterproof and Fogproof: Nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging of the lenses.
- Compact and Lightweight: Reverse porro design fits in a pocket or glove box. Easy to carry on long excursions.
- Wide Field of View: Allows user to quickly acquire the subject being viewed and easily follow subjects when they move.
- Twist-up Eyecups: Multiple stops for correct positioning of the eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Polycarbonate frame: Strong and durable polycarbonate body. Provides structural integrity while keeping the weight to a minimum.
|Name||Celestron - 8x25 Cypress Binoculars|
|Dimensions||3.75 x 4.8 x 2 in (95 x 122 x 52 mm) in (95 mm)|
|Exit Pupil||3.1 mm (0.12 in)|
|Eye Relief||15 mm (0.59 in)|
|Field of View - Apparent||7 °|
|Included Accessories||They are Neck strap, eyepiece caps, carrying case, lens cloth, instruction manual|
|IPD Max||72mm mm (2.83 in)|
|IPD Min||58mm mm (2.28 in)|
|Objective lenses||25 mm (0.98 in)|
|Twilight Factors||14 x|