- ED Objective Lenses: Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass minimizes chromatic aberration, providing accurate color reproduction, increased resolution and contrast.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: Maximum light transmission through the optical path for brighter images.
- Extremely Wide Field of View: Allows the user to quickly acquire the subject being viewed. Larger viewing area makes it easier to follow subjects when they move.
- BaK-4 Prisms w/ Phase and Dielectric Coatings: Increases light transmission through the prism system for brighter images. Increases contrast and resolution.
- Open hinge design w/magnesium alloy body: Ergonomic open hinge design with a lightweight, durable magnesium frame that is easy to hold. Easy to use for extended periods of time and carry on long excursions. Simple operation even with one hand.
- 6.5’ Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subjects in close proximity. Ideal for watching birds, insects, plants, etc.
- Metal Twist-Up Eyecups: Twist-up eyecup for correct positioning of the users eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. Granite's metal design is more durable than plastic.
- Tripod adaptable: Attach the binocular to a tripod for extended viewing sessions.
Pinnacle of Optical Design
Celestron Granite Series Roof Prism Binoculars are the pinnacle of optical and mechanical design. Granite offers all the features you’d expect from a top-of-the-line binocular, including ED (Extra Low Dispersion) glass. The ED objective lenses and fully multi-coated optics provide excellent sharpness and color correction, while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration. Granite also features BaK-4 prisms with phase and dielectric coatings to increase light transmission and overall image quality.
As the name implies, Granite binoculars are made to withstand the test of time. They are constructed from magnesium alloy, which is tougher and lighter than aluminum. Granite also features metal—not plastic—twist-up eyecups.
Joining the beloved Granite series is the 7x33 model. This new model provides an excellent balance between performance and comfort, weighing just 21 ounces. The 7x33 provides a wider field of view compared to 42mm binoculars, making them an excellent choice for travel, sports and outdoor activities.
- Bird Watching
- Sporting Events
- Wildlife and Nature Viewing
- Travel and Outdoors
- Astronomical Viewing
|Name||Celestron - Granite ED 7x33 Binocular|
|Dimensions||5.5" x 4.9" x 2.1" / 140mm x 125mm x 55mm in (140 mm)|
|Exit Pupil||4.7mm mm (0.19 in)|
|Eye Relief||15 mm (0.59 in)|
|Field of View - Apparent||9.1 °|
|Included Accessories||Neck strap, harness strap, objective lens caps, rainguard, carrying case, lens cloth, instruction manual|
|IPD Max||73 mm (2.87 in)|
|IPD Min||56 mm (2.2 in)|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 m)||159m|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||477ft|
|Material||Nitrogen Filled (Fog Proof)|
|Near Focus||6.5ft ft (1.98 m)|
|Objective lenses||33 mm (1.3 in)|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Twilight Factors||15 x|