- Magnesium Alloy Body: Lightweight, durable frame that will last a lifetime and handle use in the field.
- BaK-4 Prisms with Phase and Dielectric Coatings: Increased light transmission through the prism system for brighter images. Increased contrast and resolution.
- Wide Field of View: Quickly acquire the subject being viewed. Follow your subject more easily, with less need to move the binoculars.
- Ergonomic Design
- Fully Multi-Coated Opitcs: Increased light transmission for brighter views and more resolution.
- 6.5' Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subject in close proximity.
- Metal Multi-Stop Twist Up Eyecups: More durable with a longer life than plastic eyecups. Multiple stops for correct positioning of the eyes.
- Tripod Adaptable: Attach your TrailSeeker to a tripod for extended viewing sessions.
TrailSeeker binoculars provide high-level outdoor performance, making them perfect for the avid birder or hunter. The TrailSeeker is a feature-rich binocular with superb optical quality at an economical price. Phase and dielectric coated BaK-4 prisms dramatically increase light transmission through the prism system for unrivaled image quality and views. Compared to other binoculars in its price range, TrailSeeker offers a better close focus along with a wider field of view. The lightweight magnesium alloy frame is durable and fully waterproof for use in any weather condition.
|Dimensions||5.5 x 5.1 x 2 in (141 x 130 x 51 mm) in (140 mm)|
|Exit Pupil||4.2 mm (0.17 in)|
|Eye Relief||15 mm (0.59 in)|
|Field of View - Apparent||6.5 °|
|Included Accessories||Neck strap, harness strap, objective lens caps, rainguard, carrying case, lens cloth, instruction manual|
|IPD Max||73mm mm (2.87 in)|
|IPD Min||55mm mm (2.17 in)|
|Material||Nitrogen Filled (Fog Proof)|
|Objective lenses||42 mm (1.65 in)|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Twilight Factors||20 x|