Extremely portable and lightweight, you can feel safe in taking these binoculars on any outdoor activity. Nature DX can withstand harsh weather as its fully waterproof housing is purged of air and filled with dry nitrogen gas.
- BaK-4 Prisms w/ Phase Coating: Increases contrast and resolution for sharper more detailed images.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics: Allows maximum light transmission through the optical path for brighter images.
- 6.5’ Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subjects in close proximity. Ideal for watching birds, insects, plants, etc.
- Compact and Lightweight: Fits in a pocket or glove box. Easy to carry on long excursions.
- Twist-up Eyecups: Twist up and down with multiple stops for correct positioning of the users eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Polycarbonate frame: Strong and durable polycarbonate body. Provides structural integrity while keeping the weight to a minimum.
Conquer the Elements!
The Nature Series takes you to an even higher performance level. Significant features include fully multi-coated optics and high definition views.
These binoculars feature state-of-the-art design with a modern open frame style. Fully multi-coated optics and high precision BAK-4 prisms enhance the optical quality with maximum contrast and color rendition. The rugged aluminum main body has a rubber covering for additional protection for the optics. Twist up eyecups provide easy adjustment for your eyes. The Nature series is waterproof & fogproof with nitrogen filled gas for added protection when out in damp environments.
|Name||Celestron - 10x25 Nature DX Binoculars|
|Dimensions||4.3 x 4.5 x 1.6 in (111 x 115 x 42 mm) in (109 mm)|
|Exit Pupil||2.5 mm|
|Eye Relief||14 mm|
|Field of View - Apparent||6 °|
|Included Accessories||Neck strap, objective lens caps, rainguard, carrying case, lens cloth, instruction manual|
|Objective lenses||25 mm|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated|