This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer in Canada.
CT3000 - 3 Megapixel Planetary Color Imager Features:
Equipped with 3.0 MP CMOS sensor, offers an extra digital zoom function for low magnifications. Sharp and true color images. Fits both .96” and 1.25” eyepiece holders.
Astrophotography made easy by Canadian Telescopes Planetary Color Imager. Shoot planets moon and sun with more resolution and less exposure time. ½” format 3 megapixel CMOS color imaging chip with 2048 x 1536 pixel resolution. Smaller pixel size (3.18 x 3.18 microns) means higher resolution and details.
Primarily used on SUN and MOON imaging.
- Sensor Size: ½ inch
- Pixel Array: 2048 x 1536 pixels
- Pixel Size: 3.18 x 3.18 micron
- Video Frame Rate: 7.5 frames per second set on 2048 x 1536 resolution and up to 30 frames per second set on lower resolutions.
- White Balance: Auto
- USB Connection: High speed USB 2.0 - 1.5meter long
- Power Source: USB port
- Software Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista 32-bit
- Gross Weight: 0.1 Kg
- Warranty: One year
Included in the box:
- .96” nozzle
- USB cable
- Driver, capture and editing software, installation manual