This is a discontinued item. We recommend the newer version of Bushnell 7x50mm Blue Porro Prism Digital Compass Binoculars as a replacement.
Bushnell 7x50mm Blue Porro Prism Digital Compass Waterproof Box Marine Binoculars
- 3-Axis Digital Compass and ranging reticle
- BaK-4 porro prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Fully Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission and brightness
- 100% waterproof / fogproof
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen-purged to keep out moisture
- Highly resistant to saltwater corrosion
- Non-slip, non-skid rubber armor cushions bumps and shock, prevents sliding and provides a firm grip when wet
- Hermetically sealed
- Fold-down eyecups
We suggest you keep them on board, but made our Marine series binoculars buoyant, waterproof and corrosion resistant, so a little dunking won’t deep-six your day. You’ll appreciate the ultra-bright, crisp views granted by their multi-coated optics and premium BaK-4 prism glass. Rugged rubber armoring provides a sure grip, absorbs shock and keeps them from sliding in rough conditions. New to the line is a version with a 3-Axis Digital Compass or the ultimate binocular for the hgh seas.
|Name||Bushnell - 7x50mm Blue Porro Prism Digital Compass, WP, FP, Box Marine Binoculars - DISCONTINUED|
|Eyepiece Apparent FOV||367ft at 1000yds|
|Magnification||7 x 50mm|